Want to contribute?
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Catalyst. We accept submissions from non-staff members throughout the year. Contributions are evaluated by our Managing Editor. Before submitting, make sure to go through our basic guidelines listed below. You can either:
- Submit a pitch: if approved, you will work with the Managing Editor to have your article edited and published
- Submit an article: if you already wrote an article and want to have it published on our website.
- Maximum 1000 words in length
- Written in English
- Credibly sourced using hyperlinks (no footnote or endnote citations)
- Has to be related to the broader field of international development
Does your article fulfill all these requirements? If so, you may submit your article or pitch using this submission form.
Become a Staff Writer or Web Editor
The best way to contribute to Catalyst is to join our staff writers or editors team. Our staff consists of undergraduate students with academic backgrounds reflecting the interdisciplinary nature of international development. Recruitment takes place at the beginning of every fall and winter semester. If you are interested in applying, we invite you to follow our Facebook and Instagram pages to get updates whenever recruitment opens.